Alarm Exit Device- Rim Type
- 1-, 3-, 5-minute and continuous alarm type settings available
- ON and OFF power switch
- Alarm sound frequency is 120db
- Unit has an internal horn
- The key switch to turn alarm off is a standard 1 1/4" cylinder with a "C" keyway.
- The alarm operates on one standard 9 volt transistor battery.
- Alarm units are supplied with a micro switch, which monitors the push rail and the latch bolt for foolproof security.
- has a signal OC output that can be linked to external alarm controls.
- includes "EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY- ALARM WILL SOUND" decal
- Don't forget to order your trim. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.